Designing your home is a very personal experience, for you, your family and the designer.
It’s exciting to explore the myriad of options available but daunting at the same time, which can leave you wondering if you are making the right decisions. Lifestyle Interiors can assist in establishing a clear plan of what you want, need and how best to achieve it. A well designed home is one that reflects the lifestyle of those that live in it, whether that is a couple with young children or the needs of retirees.
We are happy to review existing plans or assist you with suggestions for a new internal layout. We also work alongside your builder to prepare a complete schedule of finishes based on selections made with you.
Design and Consultancy
- Review existing building plans, design layout & remodeling
- Paint Colour Consultations – interior and exterior colour selections
- Offer direction and advice on finishes, fixtures & fittings
- Prepare schedules of finishes
- Assist with kitchen and bathroom design
- Design custom furniture
- Select appropriate furniture, fabrics and window treatments
- Source accessories, rugs, art & lighting
- Provide quotations for supply and installation of all furnishings
- Order furniture and supervise delivery and installation